- Personal tax credit of 25% of the total cost. There is a $1,000 maximum credit per residence. For more information, contact your tax advisor and click here for more details.
- A solar electric installation is a property tax exemption. That means that for property tax assessment purposes, a solar electric installation is considered to add zero value to the property…as far as your property tax is concerned. In reality, a solar electric installation can add as much as $20,000 to the value of your property! Click here for more information.
- Arizona provides a sales tax exemption* for the retail sale of solar energy devices and for contractor installation of solar energy devices. This is effective on 100% of the sales tax on eligible equipment with no maximum. Click here for more details.
- Arizona utility incentives can cover a maximum of 50% of the up-front cost of a solar electric installation.
- Certain cities may have 0.5 – 2% privilege (“sales”) tax that is applicable to sales or installation of solar electric devices.